I spent two days making 10 cowls. (That was my experiment to see how many I could get done in two days). It then took me two days to photograph them (many excuses/reasons why it took so long - otherwise known as life and the Irish weather) and a further day to get them uploaded onto the lap top (more excuses too insignificant to list) and it will take another day to edit and upload on line and probably another day to write descriptions and list said cowls in the shop. In hind sight, me thinks I should have included the photographing, unloading, editing and listing in the original experiment!
|Ten new crochet cowls.|
I have to say though that I am pleased with my new set up for photographing on the wire frame. I've found that the high swivel chair in the studio is perfect to prop the black canvas on and the wire frame sits on the seat in front at just the right height. It means that I can place the chair anywhere in the garden and catch the best lighting. Previously I was propping things on the boiler and everything was in danger of falling and the light was poor.
It really makes the colours 'pop'.
|Neon Pink Crochet Cowl|
|Brown Acrylic Crochet Cowl|
|Blue Green Cowl|